Make yourself a Classic Mojito
Irresistibly fresh and punchy
- 2/3 cup of Cuban white rum
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 22 mint leaves
- 4tsp white cane sugar
- Ice cubes as necessary
- Soda water
- Grind the mint leaves with the sugar and lime juice and pour into the glasses
- Add a splash of soda and pour the ice into the blender
- Crush the ice to the desired consistency
- Pour the crushed ice into the glasses. Pour the rum and top off with more soda
- Decorate with mint leaves and slices of lime
Angela has worked prolifically in the food world starting her career as a personal chef working in Europe and North America. Her clients include an esteemed list from European aristocracy to high profile clients such as, Lord Lloyd Webber.
Angela opened the doors to her Cookery School at Llanerch Vineyard in April 2010. She is now in her sixth successful year and has already been voted into the Top 10 UK Cookery Schools by The Independent and The Telegraph.