Real kitchens | Kitchen design ideas for January 2021
Ideas & Inspiration -
The year has only just begun, and we’ve already seen so many beautiful real kitchens from our retailers.
When searching for kitchen design ideas, nothing compares than looking at real kitchens. So, take a look at these stunning real kitchen projects from this month and find your inspiration.
These are just some of our amazing kitchen projects, visit our real kitchens page for even more kitchen design ideas.
1. H Line Lumia White with Sutton Graphite. Designed and installed by Owen Williams kitchens in Coalville.
2. Hardwick Highland Stone with Madoc Portland Oak. Designed and installed by Moulton Kitchens in Northampton.
3. H Line Sutton Scots Grey and Dust Grey with Ligna Mayfield Oak. Designed and installed by Now Kitchens in Helston, Cornwall.
4. Ashbourne Light Grey and Dust Grey. Designed and installed by Knaresborough Kitchens in North Yorkshire.
5. Hardwick Dust Grey and White. Designed and installed by Kingswell Kitchens in Waterloovillee, Hampshire.
6. Shelford Graphite. Designed and installed by Britannia Design in Chelmsford, Essex.
7. Madoc Tuscan Walnut with Sutton Highland Stone. Designed and installed by Wadebridge Kitchens in Wadebridge, Cornwall.
8. H Line Sutton Scots Grey and Inkwell. Designed and installed by Knees Home and Electrical in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
9. Carnegie Coastal Mist with Madoc Portland Oak. Designed and installed by Knaresborough Kitchens in North Yorkshire.
Are you ready to embark on your dream kitchen journey?
If you're feeling inspired and want to take the first steps towards your dream kitchen journey, find your nearest Masterclass Kitchens retailer, or view our beautiful kitchen brochures.